- Complete your work on green engineering paper
- Staple in upper left if more than one sheet.
- Format the top of the first sheet as follows.
The page reference for the first page of a four page document would be 1/4, the
second page of this document would be labeled 2/4 and so on.
|ECE 383 ||[Your name] ||HW#9 ||[Due Date] ||[Page ref]
- Do not write on the back side of the green engineering paper
- Digital copies of all code, testbenches, and waveforms will also be submitted via BitBucket.
- Complete the tutorial given in Lesson 17 to write to your UART and display the "Welcome to Lecture 17" on your terminal.
Upon completion of the MicroBlaze Tutorial you with then add in GPIO LEDs into your hardware design and build the software that reads in a value from UART, echoes that value to the UART and LEDs.
Be prepared to demo your circuit at the beginning of Lesson 18.
- Additionally, Start a new MicroBlaze Project for Lecture 18 all the way through exporting to the SDK for Hello World. Don't implement the GPIO LEDs in that project.