- Complete your work on green engineering paper
- Staple in upper left if more than one sheet.
- Format the top of the first sheet as follows.
The page reference for the first page of a four page document would be 1/4, the
second page of this document would be labeled 2/4 and so on.
|ECE 383 ||[Your name] ||HW#12 ||[Due Date] ||[Page ref]
- Do not write on the back side of the green engineering paper
- Digital copies of all code, testbenches, and waveforms will also be submitted via BitBucket.
- Complete the development of the handout in Lecture 26. Use the equations presented in class
to generate the coefficients for a 2nd order low pass filter with a cut-off frequency of 300Hz.
- Convert the coefficients to Q2.30 binary equivalent.
- Add the binary Q2.30 coefficients to the right channel of filter example given in Lecture 26.
- Load design on the Nexys Video board to verify functionality and push completed files.