Assignment 9 - Timers and Interrupts
Timers and Interrupts
Modify your lab4 code to either:
- Use the timer interrupt subsystem for your delay on your pong game or bouncy ball, or
- Use interrupts for the push buttons on your pong game or etch-a-sketch
Turn-In Requirements (Bitbucket)
- Source code files
- Answers to the following questions in readme.md file:
- How long of a delay are you using? Explain why you chose the settings you did.
- How did you test your program to verify that it still worked? Be specific. Describing the various tests you used will get you off to a great start.